There is finally a method to my madness, I collect Flames, past or present, and any of the players we have met in our travels.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

1989-90 OPC Wax Break


My wife and I attended an antique show this past weekend.  Mostly junk if you ask me but I came across a OPC 89-90 full box of hockey cards.  I was interested not because I need any but a chance to pull a Sakic or Fleury RC.  I thought for the $3 a pack what the heck.  My first pull will not be available to be posted because I laughed and gave them back to the fellow to give to a kid.  I wandered around a little and went back to get 1 more.  The pack was ripe with old players so I thought another 3 bucks blown, til the last card, a short Calgary Flames rookie name Theoren Fleury. Oh yah!  A fun way to spend an afternoon and some neat trinkets along the way. 





2 comments:

  1. Great blog!

    On a side note, my blog www.canadacardworldblog.com has been nominated for the Upper Deck Blog Awards. If you're interested in some free sports cards, please visit our site, follow the simple rules, and maybe we both can win!

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checked it out, cool and I voted for yah!

    ReplyDelete