There is finally a method to my madness, I collect Flames, past or present, and any of the players we have met in our travels.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

1972 Year in Hockey Box Break



Pricey for a box of cards and I cracked it at the store and enjoyed what was found.  I was born in 1972 so I never collected these so I find it fun to see what hockey was like back in the day.  The autographs are at best average so I stick to the a graph is a graph.  The jersey cards I have pulled are all Hall of Famers, Dionne, Shutt and Lafleur.  Just the Dionne from this box though.  I pulled a 'coach' and rookie card from the subsets also.  I came across 2 checklists, which should be hard to come by.  I am closer to completing my set now with some new memorabilia cards!
RATING:
Inserts- A
Subsets- B
Base Cards- A- 
Overall Rating- B+


No comments:

Post a Comment